View previous topic :: View next topic  
Neiv
Neiv
Founding Father

re: Holy Shit! My Guild is Still Kicking!

In the fall of 2009, after having reached level 65, a few hundred AAs, 250 blacksmithing (deepwater anyone?), and after having led what seems like countless "lowered expectations" xp groups though Rust and Everchill Caverns, I hobbled together a motley crew of degenerate misfits that no one else wanted and we officially formed Resurgum (don't let anyone tell you it's misspelled -- such a person does not know Latin). As the founder and first GL of the guild, I insisted on integrity of leadership. After I retired, Resurgum gained near celebrity status (being promoted by some of the early Game Devs that knew me). We had a great reputation of taking care of our members. Everyone wanted in. And we progressed rapidly through the tiers. I think I retired at Tier 9, and now just look where you are. In any case, Resurgum is now almost 15 years old. Wow! Amazing! I don't know of (m)any other guilds that started back in the day and can say this. Congratulations, guild! Take pride in your accomplishments! ~Neiv

Click my signature box to fomelo me
Braas
Guild Leader

Come back Neiv we need more cow bell...we can get you T15 in no time XD. Also hope you been doing well man. glad to hear from you

Braas! How the hell are you, brother? Thanks for the offer. I don't doubt the guild's ability to power-level me to T15. But the last thing you guys need is to babysit someone who's 10 years behind and no longer knows the difference between Taunt and Warcry. If I were to come back, I would likely spend the first year in Rust and EC in lowered expectations groups refamiliarizing myself with tanking strats before attempting to contribute to the guild.

Click my signature box to fomelo me
Nathasar Nataranju

raar

{ ℵa⊤ha↯αℛ ηatαℜΛ∩jµ }
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Resurgum Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: